Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information.
- Before Or At The Time Of Collecting Personal Information, We Will Identify The Purposes For Which Information Is Being Collected.
- We Will Collect And Use Of Personal Information Solely With The Objective Of Fulfilling Those Purposes Specified By Us And For Other Compatible Purposes, Unless We Obtain The Consent Of The Individual Concerned Or As Required By Law.
- We Will Only Retain Personal Information As Long As Necessary For The Fulfillment Of Those Purposes.
- We Will Collect Personal Information By Lawful And Fair Means And, Where Appropriate, With The Knowledge Or Consent Of The Individual Concerned.
- Personal Data Should Be Relevant To The Purposes For Which It Is To Be Used, And, To The Extent Necessary For Those Purposes, Should Be Accurate, Complete, And Up-to-date.
- We Will Protect Personal Information By Reasonable Security Safeguards Against Loss Or Theft, As Well As Unauthorized Access, Disclosure, Copying, Use Or Modification.
- We Will Make Readily Available To Customers Information About Our Policies And Practices Relating To The Management Of Personal Information.
Log FilesInvitesGroups Follows A Standard Procedure Of Using Log Files. These Files Log Visitors When They Visit Websites. All Hosting Companies Do This And A Part Of Hosting Services' Analytics. The Information Collected By Log Files Include Internet Protocol (Ip) Addresses, Browser Type, Internet Service Provider (Isp), Date And Time Stamp, Referring/exit Pages, And Possibly The Number Of Clicks. These Are Not Linked To Any Information That Is Personally Identifiable. The Purpose Of The Information Is For Analyzing Trends, Administering The Site, Tracking Users' Movement On The Website, And Gathering Demographic Information.
MediaIf You Upload Images To The Website, You Should Avoid Uploading Images With Embedded Location Data (Exif GPS) Included. Visitors To The Website Can Download And Extract Any Location Data From Images On The Website.
Another Part Of Our Priority Is Adding Protection For Children While Using The Internet. We Encourage Parents And Guardians To Observe, Participate In, And/or Monitor And Guide Their Online Activity. InvitesGroups.com Does Not Knowingly Collect Any Personal Identifiable Information From Children Under The Age Of 13. If You Think That Your Child Provided This Kind Of Information On Our Website, We Strongly Encourage You To Contact Us Immediately And We Will Do Our Best Efforts To Promptly Remove Such Information From Our Records.
How We Use Collected InformationInvitesGroups.com May Collect And Use Users Personal Information For The Following Purposes: – To Improve Our Site We May Use Feedback You Provide To Improve Our Products And Services. – To Send Periodic Emails If User Decides To Opt-in To Our Mailing List, They Will Receive Emails That May Include Company News, Updates, Related Product Or Service Information, Etc. If At Any Time The User Would Like To Unsubscribe From Receiving Future Emails, They May Do So By Contacting Us Via Our Site. How We Protect Your Information We Adopt Appropriate Data Collection, Storage And Processing Practices And Security Measures To Protect Against UnAuthorized Access, Alteration, Disclosure Or Destruction Of Your Personal Information, Username, Password, Transaction Information And Data Stored On Our Site.
How Long We Retain Your DataIf You Leave A Comment, The Comment And Its Metadata Are Retained Indefinitely. This Is So We Can Recognize And Approve Any Follow-up Comments Automatically Instead Of Holding Them In A Moderation Queue. For Users That Register On Our Website (If Any), We Also Store The Personal Information They Provide In Their User Profile. All Users Can See, Edit, Or Delete Their Personal Information At Any Time (Except They Cannot Change Their Username). Website Administrators Can Also See And Edit That Information.
What Rights You Have Over Your DataIf You Have An Account On This Site, Or Have Left Comments, You Can Request To Receive An Exported File Of The Personal Data We Hold About You, Including Any Data You Have Provided To Us. You Can Also Request That We Erase Any Personal Data We Hold About You. This Does Not Include Any Data We Are Obliged To Keep For Administrative, Legal, Or Security Purposes.
Sharing Your Personal InformationWe Do Not Sell, Trade, Or Rent Users Personal Identification Information To Others. We May Share Generic Aggregated Demographic Information Not Linked To Any Personal Identification Information Regarding Visitors And Users With Our Business Partners, Trusted Affiliates And Advertisers For The Purposes Outlined Above.we May Use Third Party Service Providers To Help Us Operate Our Business And The Site Or Administer Activities On Our Behalf, Such As Sending Out Newsletters Or Surveys. We May Share Your Information With These Third Parties For Those Limited Purposes Provided That You Have Given Us Your Permission.
Changes To This Privacy Statement